- Silicone Water Repellent
- Personal Care
- Agricultural Adjuvant
- Textile Auxiliaries
- Pump Oils
- Silane Coupling Agent
- Methacryloxy Silane
- Epoxy Silane
- Amino Silane
- Vinyl Silane
- Silane Oligomer
- Alkoxy Silane
- Phenyl Silane
- Other Silane
- Ureido Silane
- Fluoro Silane
- Isocyanato Silane
- Mercapto Silane
- Silicone Fluids
- Silicone Sealant
- Silane Crosslinking Agent
- PFPE Oils
- Silicone Rubber
- Silicone Additive
- Silicone Antifoam
- Silicone Intermediate
- Silicone Release Agent
- CAS Index
Mercaptopropylmethyldimethysilane※MSDS Download Be Without TDS Download Inquiry
Chemical name: 3-Mercaptopropylmethyldimethysilane
CAS No: 31001-77-1
Molecular Formula: C6H16O2SSi
Silane RJ-591 is Colorless transparent liquid, soluble in a variety of organic solvents.
|Physical Form||Colorless transparent liquid|
|Specific Gravity at 20°C,g/cm3||1.00|
|Refractive index (nD 25°C)||1.45|
|Purity, %||Min 98.0|
Silane RJ-591 can be used in variety of applications, including:
● It has special efficiency when as antirust of metal surface
● strengthen metal surface to anti-corrupt, anti-oxidant.
● improve the sticking property between macromolecule(for example, resin) and metal.Rubber industry
● Used to deal with inorganic filling,such as white carbon black, carbon black, fiberglass, mica, etc
● Improve mechanics performance and wear-resisting performance.
● used in the shrinkproof finishing of the fabric.
Be used as coupling agent, improve the adhesion between organic and inorganic materials.
Silane RJ-591 is available in 200kg iron drums, 1000kg IBC drums, or other packing on request.
Caution During Transportation: UN NO: 2924, Hazard Class:3, Packing Group:Ⅲ Keep container tightly closed and store in a cool, well ventilated place.
Original characteristics remain intact for 1 years, if kept in recommended storage.