- Silicone Water Repellent
- Personal Care
- Agricultural Adjuvant
- Textile Auxiliaries
- Pump Oils
- Silane Coupling Agent
- Methacryloxy Silane
- Epoxy Silane
- Amino Silane
- Vinyl Silane
- Silane Oligomer
- Alkoxy Silane
- Phenyl Silane
- Other Silane
- Ureido Silane
- Fluoro Silane
- Isocyanato Silane
- Mercapto Silane
- Silicone Fluids
- Silicone Sealant
- Silane Crosslinking Agent
- PFPE Oils
- Silicone Rubber
- Silicone Antifoam
- Silicone Intermediate
- Synonyms List
- CAS Index
Mercaptopropyltriethoxysilane※MSDS Download Be Without TDS Download Inquiry
CAS NO. : 14814-09-6
Chemical Formula: HS(CH2)3Si(OC2H5)3
Silane RJ-580 is clear colorless liquid, soluble in various organic solvents.
|Physical Form||Clear colorless liquid|
|Purity, %||min 98.0|
|Density(ρ20)g/cm3:||0.9850 ± 0.0050|
|Refractive index (n25D)||1.4330 ± 0.0050|
Silane RJ-580 with sulfhydryl-base function groups can be used in many applications:
● Treat with white carbon black, carbon black, glass fibers, mica, and other inorganic fillers
● Improve wear-resistance of rubber
● Improve mechanical properties of rubber
● Treat with metal surface such as gold, silver, copper etc
● Improve surface corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance
● Increase the adhesion to resins and other polymer
● Used in the shrink-proof finishing of the fabric.
Silane RJ-580 is available in10KG/pail, 25KG/pail, 200kg/drum or other packing on request.drum or other packing on request.
Transport as non-hazardous chemicals. Store in original container only.
Keep container tightly closed and store in a cool, well ventilated place.
Original characteristics remain intact for 1 years, if kept in recommended storage.