- Silicone Water Repellent
- Personal Care
- Agricultural Adjuvant
- Textile Auxiliaries
- Pump Oils
- Silane Coupling Agent
- Silicone Foam Stabilizer
- Silicone Fluids
- Specialty silicone fluids
- Polymethyl Trifluoropropyl Siloxane RJ-6018
- Phenyl Hydrogen Silicone Oil RJ-252
- Phenyl Silicone Oil RJ-254
- Phenyl Silicone Oil RJ-258 Long-Chain Alkyl
- General purpose silicone fluids
- Silicone Surfactant
- Silicone Sealant
- Silane Crosslinking Agent
- PFPE Oils
- Silicone Rubber
- Silicone Additive
- Silicone Antifoam
- Silicone Intermediate
- CAS Index
Polymethyl Trifluoropropyl Siloxane RJ-6018Be Without MSDS Download Be Without TDS Download Inquiry
Chemical Name: Polymethyl trifluoropropyl Siloxane Fluid
RJ-6018 Fluid is a fluorosilicone oil for lubricating under harsh environment. It offers:
● Outstanding lubricity even in the presence of harsh chemicals and fuels
● Excellent fire, flash and oxidation resistance
● A high viscosity index; relatively flat viscosity-temperature curve
● Good film adherence
● Reduced maintenance costs
● Increased safety from fires and explosions
● Reduced process contamination
In addition, RJ-6018 Fluid is insoluble in water, most fuels, oils and solvents, and is compatible with most elastomers. It is available in viscosities of 300, 500, 1000 and 10,000 centistokes.
● Resists oxidation, harsh chemicals, fuels, wide temperature ranges
● Available in 300, 500, 1000 and 10,000 cst. Special index could be customerized.
● Service temperature range of -40 to 204°C (-40 to 400°F)
RJ-6018 Fluids is typically used as a lubricating oil in vacuum pumps handling reactive gases; in high-and low-temperature bearings; in bearings subjected to washing by fuels or solvents; in vapor cycle engines, such as those handling steam; and as a base fluid for thickening greases.
● Used as base oil for grease with requirement of corrosion and solvent resistance.
● Used in production of efficient defoaming agent and textile finishing agent.
● Used in Mechanical Vacuum Pumps to protect vacuum pumps from chemical corrosion
● Used in Porous Bronze Bearings with superior wear life, stability from -40 to 204℃and resists degradation by corrosive chemicals.
25KG, 50KG or 200KG plastic or iron drums.
When stored in original, unopenedcontainers at room temperature, RJ-6018 Fluid has a shelf life of 48 months from date of manufacture.
● Required sealed and airproof packing.
● The product should be stored in a shady cool, ventilated warehouse, the temperature of warehouse should not exceed
● Keep away from fire, heat sources, direct sunlight and rain.
● Avoid from oxidant, acid, alkali chemical materials and other impurities.
● Transportation: as non-dangerous chemicals.