- Silicone Water Repellent
- Personal Care
- Agricultural Adjuvant
- Textile Auxiliaries
- Pump Oils
- Silane Coupling Agent
- Silicone Fluids
- Specialty silicone fluids
- Polymethyl Trifluoropropyl Siloxane RJ-6018
- Phenyl Hydrogen Silicone Oil RJ-252
- Phenyl Silicone Oil RJ-254
- Phenyl Silicone Oil RJ-258 Long-Chain Alkyl
- General purpose silicone fluids
- Silicone Surfactant
- Silicone Sealant
- Silane Crosslinking Agent
- PFPE Oils
- Silicone Rubber
- Silicone Antifoam
- Silicone Intermediate
- Synonyms List
- CAS Index
Phenyl Hydrogen Silicone Oil RJ-252Be Without MSDS Download Be Without TDS Download Inquiry
Phenyl Hydrogen Silicone Oil RJ-252 is a kind of methylphenyl silicone oligomer with silicone hydride group, it can be used as curing agent of the rubber for electronic and electrical components encapsulation.
Colorless transparent liquid
Volatile content(150°C /3h)
0.8900 - 0.9805
Viscosity: (25°C, mPa.s)
Phenyl Hydrogen Silicone Oil RJ-252 is mainly used in the manufacture of silicone sealant for high-power LED, potting, sealing, bonding and coating for optoelectronics, electronics and microelectronics industries, etc.
Package, Transportation & Storage
1.Available in 5KG Plastic Drums, 20KG Plastic drums or 200KG Iron drums.
2. Required sealed and airproof packing.
3. Avoid from oxidant, acid, alkali chemical materials and other impurities.
4. Transportation: As non-dangerous chemicals.
5. Shelf life: 1 year.