- Silicone Water Repellent
- Personal Care
- Agricultural Adjuvant
- Textile Auxiliaries
- Pump Oils
- Silane Coupling Agent
- Silicone Fluids
- Specialty silicone fluids
- General purpose silicone fluids
- Dimethyl Silicone Oil RJ-201
- Phenyl Methyl Silicone Oil RJ-255
- OH Polymer RJ-107
- Silicone Diffusion Pump Fluid RUI704
- Silicone Diffusion Pump Fluid RUI702
- Silicone Diffusion Pump Fluid RUI705
- Polyether Modified Silicone Oil RJ-7011
- Polyether Modified Silicone Oil RJ-7013
- Long-chain Alkyl Silicone Oil RJ-6015
- Modified Alkyl Aryl Silicone Oil RJ-6017
- Polymethylhydrosiloxane RJ-202
- Phenyl Methyl Silicone Oil RJ-250-30
- Метил фенил силиконовое масло RJ-255
- Диметиловое силиконовое масло RJ-201
- Silicone Surfactant
- Silane Crosslinking Agent
- PFPE Oils
- Silicone Rubber
- Silicone Intermediate
- Synonyms List
- CAS Index
Polyether Modified Silicone Oil RJ-7013※MSDS Download ※TDS Download Inquiry
Polyether modified silicone oil is a kind of silicone surfactants with a unique performance which is made with polyether and polydimethylsiloxane graft copolymer.Through the transformation of silicone polyether chain number or the change of the ratio of Eo and Po and the change of the end group to obtain a variety of silicone surfactants with different performances to meet diverse needs in a variety of industrial fields.
RJ-7013 is a series of products, we can manufacture the product according to our customers’ specific requirements.
|Appearance||light yellow transparent liquid|
|Active Ingredient, %||100|
|Water-soluble||easily soluble in water|
|Cloud point, (1% water)||11-18°C|
|Density, (25°C, g/cm3)||1.015-1.075|
Properties and Features
Compared to the traditional surfactants, silicone surfactants have the following characteristics:
1. Lower surface tension, suitable for anti-fog agent.
2. Better properties of soft and antistatic, suitable for the use as fabric softener.
3. Excellent leveling, suitable for being added into a variety of resins (polyurethane resins, paint resins, plastic resin, etc.), to improve the stress between the resin molecules well and overcome the shortcomings of these resin itself.
4. Excellent lubrication, suitable for production of high-grade cutting fluid.
5. Better demulsification, suitable for certain specific oil-water separation.
In addition, compared with the PDMS, it is water soluble, that is, the material can be any ratio with water, soluble in alcohol, and also soluble in organic solvents such as xylene, etc., is very easy to use.
The product is usually used in a condition where the temperature is above its cloud point(usually about 50°C), it is a good defoamer and it is acid & alkali resistant.
·Used as fabric finishing agent: it has soft effect, it is particularly suitable for lingerie, bed sheets, towels, etc, making them not only soft but also water absorbent, comfortable to wear.
·Used as leveling agent for paint and polyurethane, to improve the molecular friction, stress, and thus have leveling and defoaming effect.
·Used for the production of efficient cutting fluid and high grade cleaning agent.
·Used as foam stabilizers for the production of polyurethane foam, making the foam uniform.
·Used as a main ingredient for formulating self-emulsifying defoamer and delayed coking defoamer in refining industry.
·Used in cosmetics industry for production of cream products, to have effects of lubricating the skin , moisturizing and anti-wrinkle.
Package & Storage
1. 25KG, 50KG plastic drum or 200KG galvanized iron drum.
2. Keep in a dry and cool place, avoid contacts with strong acid and alkali, etc.
3. Non-dangerous goods.Inquiry