- Silicone Water Repellent
- Personal Care
- Agricultural Adjuvant
- Textile Auxiliaries
- Pump Oils
- Silane Coupling Agent
- Methacryloxy Silane
- Epoxy Silane
- Amino Silane
- Vinyl Silane
- Vinyltrimethoxysilane RJ-171
- Silane Oligomer
- Alkoxy Silane
- Phenyl Silane
- Other Silane
- Ureido Silane
- Fluoro Silane
- Isocyanato Silane
- Mercapto Silane
- Silicone Fluids
- Silicone Sealant
- Silane Crosslinking Agent
- PFPE Oils
- Silicone Rubber
- Silicone Antifoam
- Silicone Intermediate
- Synonyms List
- CAS Index
Tri(isopropoxy)vinylsilane※MSDS Download Be Without TDS Download Inquiry
Chemical name: Vinyltris(isopropoxy)silane
CAS No: 18023-33-1
Molecular Formula: CH2=CHSi[OCH(CH3)2]3
Equivalent Brand: Z-6550(Dowcorning), CoatOsil 1706
Silane RJ-173 is colorless transparent liquid, have the ester like odour, soluble in most organic solvent,insoluble in the water if PH is 7,but soluble in water if PH is 3.0 to 3.5.
|Physical Form||Clear liquid|
|Specific Gravity at 20°C,g/cm3||0.860–0.880|
|Refractive index (nD 25°C)||1.3940–1.4040|
|Purity, %||Min 98.0|
Silane RJ-173 can be used in variety of applications, including:
● Improve using temperature,anti-pressure pyrolysis, memory, wear resistance and impact resistance.
● Suitable polymer include polyethylene, polypropylene, unsaturated polyester, etc.
Paints and coatings
● Improve adhesion
● Improve weather/dust resistance.
● Especially acrylic acid type.
Sealant and Adhesive
● Improve adhesion
● Suitable resin include acrylic,vinyl and vinyl acrylic resin
Cable and Pipe
● Silane crosslinked polyethylene(XLPE)
● Improve resistant to high temperature and excellent mechanic strength.
Be used as coupling agent, improve the adhesion between organic and inorganic materials.
Silane RJ-173 is available in 180kg iron drums, 900kg IBC drums, or other packing on request.
Caution During Transportation: UN NO: 1993, Hazard Class:3, Packing Group:Ⅲ
Keep container tightly closed and store in a cool, well ventilated place.
Original characteristics remain intact for 1 years, if kept in recommended storage.