CAS NO. : 14814-09-6
Chemical Formula: HS(CH2)3Si(OC2H5)3
Silane RJ-580 is clear colorless liquid, soluble in various organic solvents.
|Physical Form||Clear colorless liquid|
|Density(ρ20)g/cm3||0.9850 ± 0.0050|
|Refractive index (25°C)||1.4330 ± 0.0050|
This product can be used in variety of applications, including:
Silane RJ-580 with sulfhydryl-base function groups can be used in many applications:
- Treat with white carbon black, carbon black, glass fibers, mica, and other inorganic fillers
- Improve wear-resistance of rubber
- Improve mechanical properties of rubber
- Treat with metal surface such as gold, silver, copper etc
- Improve surface corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance
- Increase the adhesion to resins and other polymer
- Used in the shrink-proof finishing of the fabric.
200kg Iron Drum or 1000kg IBC