Molecular Formula: C8H21NO2Si
Silane RJ-902 is colorless transparent liquid. It soluble in water(with reaction), alcohol and aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbons. Ketones are not recommended as diluents.
|Physical Form||Clear liquid|
|Density (g/cm3, 20°C)||0.9160±0.005|
|Refractive index (25°C)||1.4270±0.005|
|Purity, %||Min 97.0|
- Improve adhesion to the substrate, especially glass and metal
- Improve moisture and corrosion resistance.
- Improve mechanical properties of the composite, like flexural strength, modulus of elasticity.
- Suitable for cold curing phenolic, furan casting resin and so on.
- Improve adhesion
- Used in organic, polyurethane, epoxy and phenolic resin adhesive and sealant.
- Pretreatment of fillers and pigments
- Improve the adhesion between inorganic stuffing, base material and resin
- Raw material for amino-type modified silicone oil and many kinds of silicone type super soft finishing agent.
- Improve the affinity to fabric, and make fabric super soft, smooth, well drape, antistatic, and resistant to washing and crinkle.