- Silicone Water Repellent
- Personal Care
- Agricultural Adjuvant
- Textile Auxiliaries
- Pump Oils
- Silane Coupling Agent
- Silicone Fluids
- Silicone Sealant
- Silane Crosslinking Agent
- PFPE Oils
- Silicone Rubber
- For Cable Accessories
- Liquid Silicone Rubber
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-901AB
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-292A/B
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-291A/B
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-281A/B
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-251A/B
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-241A/B
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-221A/B
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-211A/B
- Silicone Film RJF-160
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-100
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-101
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-200
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-201
- Silicone Film RJF-M10
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-311
- High Temp Silicone Rubber
- Solid Silicone Rubber
- Silicone Additive
- Silicone Antifoam
- Silicone Intermediate
- Silicone Release Agent
- CAS Index
Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-241A/BBe Without MSDS Download Be Without TDS Download Inquiry
The RJL-241 series ,The RJL-242, RJH-111/60A/B are two component plattinum vulcanized silicone rubber with UL-94-V0, V1 flame retardant. The RJH-111/60A/B is solid silicone rubber.
Properties and Features
1. Low compression set performance.
2. High temperature resistance performance.
3. Containing phenyl polysiloxane.
4. Pass ROHS testing.
Physical data in the above table is for reference only.
Vulcanization condition: 130℃×5Min.
Suitable for the production of automobile ignition wire,spark plug and so on.
Industrial use instructions:
1. The users are obliged to understand the application scope and the usage of the products that will be used;
2. Don’t graft or inject the above product into human body;
3. The testing report along with the goods is tested by our QA department on the basis of the vulcanizing condition and testing methods of our company;
4. Due to the difference in vulcanization conditions and detection methods, we cannot guarantee that both parties can obtain the same test results. We recommend users to use the test data obtained under their own test conditions as a reference for performance;
5. Any of the above performance data and applicable recommendations is only a reference to the use of the company’s products, not to the validity or versatility of the company’s products under certain applications.
20kg pails or 200kg drums.
Stored at room temperature in the sealed container, prevent rain, sunlight exposure and keep away from fire and heat.
Shelf life: The products have a shelf life of 12 months from date of manufacture depending on the shore hardness if stored at room temperature in the originally sealed container.Inquiry