- Silicone Water Repellent
- Water Based Water Repellent
- Gypsum Water Repellent
- Silane Impregnant
- Waterproof admixture
- Super Hydrophobic Water and Oil Repellent
- Waterproofing Coatings
- Silicone rubber coating RJ-DN121
- Anti-graffiti waterproof coating RJ-AG01
- Masonry Water Repellent RJ-WP40
- Ceramic Water Repellent
- Distribution Agent Wanted
- Personal Care
- Agricultural Adjuvant
- Textile Auxiliaries
- Pump Oils
- Silane Coupling Agent
- Silicone Fluids
- Silane Crosslinking Agent
- PFPE Oils
- Silicone Rubber
- Silicone Antifoam
- Silicone Intermediate
- Synonyms List
- CAS Index
Silicone rubber coating RJ-DN121※MSDS Download ※TDS Download Inquiry
Silicone Architectural Coating RJ-DN121
• Breathable - Cured RJ-DN121 is vapor permeable.
• Primerless Adhesion - To many substrates including: glass,concrete, stucco, masonry, urethane foam, wood,
copper, EIFS,aluminum and many painted surfaces.
• Fast Cure - Achieves skin-over in under 30 minutes and is tack free in less than 2 hours under typical conditions.
• Ease of Application - Apply with brush, roller, or airless spray. Product body helps prevent sagging.
• Low Temperature Storage - RJ-DN121 can be stored during colder months without the risk of freezing.
• Excellent Color Retention - Strongly resists chalking or fading due to natural weathering and UV exposure, even dark colors.
• Easily Cleaned - Surface is easily cleaned by pressure washing or with a soap and water mixture.
• Color Flexibility - Available in nearly unlimited custom colors.
low temperature flexibility
RJ-DN121 is an architectural mastic coating that can be used as a waterproofing coating in vertical, horizontal and roof applications to cover holes and minor cracks and to conceal surface irregularities. RJ-DN121 can be used in non-traffic horizontal and roof applications. Primerless adhesion has been attained on many substrates including: concrete, stucco, masonry, urethane foam, wood, copper, EIFS, aluminum and many painted surfaces. Adhesion should always be verified by testing a small area prior to the beginning of the project.